Friday, September 23, 2011

SUPER BAAD-ASS HIGH TOP LOVING FOR EVERYONE!

After I posted about the Super Bad-ass Adidas hightops I bought the other day, 
 a lot of you folks sent bouquets of Twitter lovings followed by requests about where you could get your hands onto your own pair of Super badass hightop radness. Well, being the giving and wonderful blogger that am, I searched and scoured the interweb and compiled a little list of the raddest and most badass high tops currently circulating the Southern part of Africa. I am going to tell you now that I have not included Converse in the following list, not because I dont love them to bits but just because every one knows they are the bomb and everyone also knows where they are available, in what colour, size bla bla so I figured I would give you some other options... just in case you wanted to not look like the person standing next to you. 
1 and 2: Nike QS Blazer Hi Suede R795 (Astore)    3: Nike Air Force 1 Cream HiR1499 (Shelflife)    4: Nike Air Jordan Olympic Flight 9 R1699 (Shelflife)



1: Puma Hawthorne Mid Black R795 (Astore)   2: Puma Dassler Wellenbande R1495 (Astore; Stock Exchange, Durban)

1 comment: