Monday, September 12, 2011

SOMETHING TO EASE THOSE MONDAY BLUES - TRENERY SPRING 2011



Just as I was getting over my Country Road depression, Trenery dropped these piccies in my Inbox and got my finances all in knots. I must say that I am loving their whole color blocking vibe. The combination of the bright corals with the tans is one of my favorite colour combinations for the season. The interesting addition of little zips here are completely gorge and add a little bit of sass to the whole vibe.  If you feel the need to expose your eyeballs to more Trenery goodness, hit their catalogue here or just go straight to their online shop, it's Monday I'm sure the therapy will make it a little more bearable!

2 comments:

  1. love it too! especially that red bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The accessories are too gorgeous for words, This brand is causing me some serious heart ache!

    ReplyDelete